At last the Free-form Resin Geodes class is launched. If you’ve ever wanted to make a free-standing and free-form resin-only geode in any shape, size, form and color you like – now you can learn how I make mine.
Resin is such a versatile product for use in your mixed media arts. If you’ve previously used it for coating paintings and other artworks, or added color to resin and created resin art, then here’s your chance to take it to the next level and do away with the base and make a product made entirely from resin.
Covered in the class:
- Resin safety
- Basic materials for working with resin
- Materials for making the molds
- Which resin to use
- Embellishment ideas for glitter, glass, crystals and more
- Links where you can source all of the materials
- Two different ways to create a mold
- Two complete projects shown step by step in real time
- Trimming and shaping
- 3 ways to finish the edges
- 3 ways to display your completed geodes
- A handy downloadable resource list and project planner
- Your questions answered within the class or the Facebook chat group
Find out more about the class in the introduction video below
Once you see the basics of how these pieces are made, you are free to let your imagination and creativity go wild and create pieces in any size, shape and color. Create pieces that look natural or be artistic and match colors and designs not found in nature – you just can’t go wrong.
This online video class is available 24-hours a day, anytime you like, for as long as you like, anywhere you like, as many times as you like.